Water Damage Restoration
It has happened to all of us. One minute you’re enjoying life and the next you’re mopping up copious amounts of water. Like they say, when it rains, it pours. Fortunately, rainbows eventually appear. Allow Yonkers Carpet Cleaners to be your saving grace. We offer fast and effective water damage restoration. Whether a pipe bursts, bathtub overflows or your washing machine malfunctions, we can arrive within an hour to remedy the situation. We are located conveniently in Yonkers and offer 24-hour flood care. Our job is not done until all odor and excessive humidity has been removed. If you have encountered such situation, please fill out the form to your right or call 914-816-2416.
24 Hour Flood Care
Comprehensive flood care is available for residences and businesses. When disaster strikes, the first thing you should do is turn off the water source. The next thing you should do is contact us. We have powerful wet vac machines to suck up all the excess water. Once that process is complete, we can tackle the dirt, mud, debris and bacteria lingering in your carpet and rugs. Cleaning the flooring is easy. Removing the odor and humidity can be tedious process. To remove odor, we have to clean down to the sub floor. Most carpet cleaning companies boast that they offer fast and effective flood care but fail to clean past the backing.
Leave No Odor Behind
Carpeting is comprised of 4 layers, depending on how you look at it. The first layer is the pile and easiest layer to access. The pile is held in place by a synthetic backing. The backing and pile rest on top of padding. Without padding, carpet wouldn’t be as lush to sit, walk and relax on. The subfloor rests underneath it all. In order to remove odor left behind by flooding, each layer must be thoroughly cleaned. If not, the odor and stain will rise to the top in no time. When we clean carpets and rugs after significant water damage, we make sure that each layer has been removed of flood remnants.
Humidity produced via flooding can make your home or office feel like Miami in the summer. The humidity can be unbearable. Our job is not complete until humidity levels have reached homeostasis. We use a water claw to remove 95% of the water from the carpet, backing, padding and sub floor. Intense pressure is applied per square inch for maximum effect. The expert carpet cleaner will commercial grade fans to expedite the drying process. Industrial strength humidifiers are used to reduce humidity levels. Clients are able to breathe better and get back to enjoying their home and work environments.
The Drying Process
This is where we differentiate ourselves from the competition. Fly-by-night carpet contractors will extend rock bottom estimates to clean your carpet. You won’t realize it until it’s too late that they didn’t do a good job and they left your home or office without initiating drying procedures. Yonkers Carpet Cleaners offers comprehensive water damage restoration. The cleaning process is only 75% of the job. We wouldn’t leave you hanging with the remaining 25%. The cleaning foreman combines industrial strength humidifiers with commercial grade fans to dry your space within 48 hours. For more information about our water damage restoration services, contact us today.